Skip To Content
Courtesy of Andrew Ward of Colliers International.

1 Lafayette Road , Building 1

Hampton, NH 03842
  • $5,839
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 29 Days
  • MLS #: 4936040
UPDATED: 50 min ago
$5,839
  • 0
    BEDS
  • N/A
    ACRES
  • 0
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
  • 10,010
    SQFT
  • $1
    $/SQFT
Neighborhood:
Type:
Commercial-Lease
Built:
1978
County:
Area:

School Ratings & Info

Description

Rare 10,010 SF industrial condominium located near I-95, Route 101, and the Massachusetts border. Unit consists of 1,500 SF of second floor office, 3,000 SF of loading dock/receiving area, and 5,510 SF of warehouse space. Features include 1 loading dock, 1 drive-in door, a kitchenette, 5 restrooms, and 600 SF bonus mezzanine space for storage. 70% of the space is both heated and air conditioned, the remaining 30% (dock area) is heat only with hung heaters fueled by propane. Great highway access and ample parking.

Monthly Payment Calculator



© Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated 2022-12-04T07:05:49.65.
www.homesweetnh.com/homes/134542903
Print Image

1 Lafayette Road , Building 1 Hampton, NH 03842

  • Price: $5,839
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 29 Days
  • Updated: 50 min ago
  • MLS #: 4936040
0
Beds
0
Baths
0
½ Baths
N/A
Acres
10,010
SQFT
$1
$/SQFT
1978
Built
Neighborhood:
Hampton
County:
Rockingham
Area:
Hampton
Property Description
Rare 10,010 SF industrial condominium located near I-95, Route 101, and the Massachusetts border. Unit consists of 1,500 SF of second floor office, 3,000 SF of loading dock/receiving area, and 5,510 SF of warehouse space. Features include 1 loading dock, 1 drive-in door, a kitchenette, 5 restrooms, and 600 SF bonus mezzanine space for storage. 70% of the space is both heated and air conditioned, the remaining 30% (dock area) is heat only with hung heaters fueled by propane. Great highway access and ample parking.
Exterior Features

Total Drivein Doors 1 Total Loading Docks 1

Interior Features

Basement No Ceiling Height 16 Sq Ft Total Building 12960

Property Features

Building Number 1 Lease Amount Frequency Annually Lease Sublease Lease Lease Type Nnn Pre Construction No Sewer Septic Sub Property Type Industrial Sub Property Type Use IndustrialOffice CondoWarehouse Utilities Gas - Lp/Bottle Water Private Zoning General

Courtesy of Andrew Ward of Colliers International: [IDXCONTACTINFORMATION].


© Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated 2022-12-04T07:05:49.65.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/nneren/1280_boomver_1_4936040-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/nneren/1280_boomver_1_4936040-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/nneren/1280_boomver_1_4936040-2.jpg
Logo
Coldwell Banker
166 NH Route 101
Bedford NH, 03110